By adding the CSP5 switch to your EFI Live tuned Cummins, you can change tunes on the fly. That means no more waiting on a programmer to download changes by reflashing the computer through the OBD2 port. With the installation of this switch, changing tunes is as easy as reaching over and turning a knob!
- The tune in the PCM must be configured for the CSP maps. If you have tunes by another tuner, you will have to contact them to setup your tunes properly.
- These are the UPDATED switches that work with ALL 2006-2007 5.9's and 2007.5-2019 6.7's.
- Now works with 2006-2019 Dodge 5.9L & 6.7L Cummins trucks
- The tune must be setup for the switch
- This switch plugs into the OBDII port and provides pass-thru for connecting additional devices
- LED light to verify correct install
- Mounts anywhere
- Changes tunes on the fly (custom EFI Live CSP maps required)
- Detachable switch with wire and OBDII pass through connector
- Black aluminum knurled knob
- Numbered 1-5 Decal
Your CSP5 Switch has a nut and two washers. The bottom smooth washer must remain on the bottom
with the tab located in hole number five. If it falls out, turn the switch fully counterclockwise and place
the washer back with the pin in hole five and make sure the switch moves exactly four clicks clockwise.
If not, turn the switch back fully counterclockwise, move the pin and try again.
- Our CSP5 switch has an orange/yellow LED light on the back and says "Fish Tuning" on the cable and circuit board. Our newest switch has five pins, not the four pictured.